Course Duration: 8 Years
وَمَا کَانَ الْمُؤْمِنُوۡنَ لِیَنۡفِرُوۡا کَآفَّۃً ؕ فَلَوْلَا نَفَرَ مِنۡ کُلِّ فِرْقَۃٍ مِّنْہُمْ طَآئِفَۃٌ لِّیَتَفَقَّہُوۡا فِی الدِّیۡنِ وَلِیُنۡذِرُوۡا قَوْمَہُمْ اِذَا رَجَعُوۡۤا اِلَیۡہِمْ لَعَلَّہُمْ یَحْذَرُوۡنَ “And it is not possible for the Believers to leave all of them, so why does not one group from each group leave them so that they may gain understanding in the religion and warn their people when they return to them that they might be cautious.”(Surat-ut-Tauba: 122). From this blessed verse, it is clear that devoting oneself entirely to learning the religion is not easy for everyone, but it must be that there must be some such people in our home, family, community who can learn the whole religion and guide others in every way. Universities, Darul Ulooms and Academies are established for the same purpose in which training is also provided along with complete education of religion. The so-called teaching system is known as Dars-e-Nizami, which in the past spanned twenty to twenty-five years and then diminished to six to eight years.
What Will I Learn?
- Complete Arabic grammar through Sarf and Nahw.
- Ability to understand Quran and Hadith in Arabic.
- Knowledge of beliefs with arguments, skill in stating them.
- Complete accessibility over Fiqh, Usool-e-Fiqh, Mantiq, Philosophy, etc.
- Provoke the ability to speak.
- Attempt for self-purification and self-improvement through special sessions