(Right of Husband and Wife Course)
Course Duration: 4 Months
The Shariah has given the concept of marriage for the fulfillment of human desires and for the maintenance of the human race and at the same time it has stated the rights of couples which are obligatory on each other after marriage. It is mandatory upon every man and a woman to know their authorities and concerns before marriage, as stated in the Shariah regarding their partners or other family members, as well as what are the rights of children that are born after marriage and how to train these children? To get the knowledge of this is also necessary and important.
What Will I Learn?
- The legal status of marriage, the members (arkaan), condition, matters and ordinance of marriage.
- What is the meaning of divorce, how and in what words does divorce take place, problem of reverting after divorce, etc.
- Husband’s privilege over the wife?
- What are the authorities of the wife over the husband?
- Children’s rights over the parents?
- What are the authorities of mother-in-law and father-in-law over wife and issues and commands regarding other household chores?