Qurani Waqiyat Course (Quranic Events Course)
Course Duration: 6 Months
فجعلنھا نکالا لمابین یدیھا وما خلفھا وموعظۃ للمتقین۔“Thus we made this (incident) an example to learn a lesson from, for those present at the time (of its occurrence) and (also) for those who came after it and an admonition to all those who fear Allah.” (Surat-ul-Baqara: Verse 66). Allah Almighty has mentioned the commandments in the Quran as well as the events and the reason behind this is clarified in the above verse, that man should read them and seek advice. This course is prepared specifically for this purpose. In this course the beliefs, deeds, torments of previous nations and how to improve yourself while getting lessons from them will be explained. Separate course is introduced for the people of every age.
What Will I Learn?
- How Hazrat Adam علیہ السلام became Caliph.
- A description of Allah's rewards and punishments towards Bani Israel.
- Becoming the qiblah of Kabah from Jerusalem (Bait-ul-Muqadas)
- How did Hazrat Dawood علیہ السلام get the kingdom?
- What is Ahsan-ul-Qasas and the complete story of Hazrat Yusuf علیہ السلام?
- Hazrat Sulaiman علیہ السلام and Queen Bilqis.
- Hazrat ZulQarnayn علیہ السلام and Yajooj and Majooj